Thank you for your interest in our company. We provide a wide array of inspection services for the Real Estate, Insurance and Construction industries. We would like to help you streamline and simplify the home inspection process by:
- Scheduling your clients inspection no more than 24 hours from the order (weekends too)
- Delivering our reports via email or hand delivered within 24 hours of the inspection
- Including a windstorm mitigation inspection and 4 point (when necessary) at no additional charge
- Having your client pay one company versus two or three. We also accept credit card payment.
- Providing you and your clients with over 50 cumulative years of construction and structural design experience.
- Educating your clients.
Our team of professionals work together to provide the following throughout the State of Florida:
- Buyers inspections Rather than using scare tactics and acting as alarmists, we strive to educate the potential buyer and explain the difference between an unsafe condition and typical homeowner maintenance.
- Sellers inspections Help prepare your client by reporting on issues that the buyers inspector would report on. With our 1 free reinspect, after certain repairs are made, we would verify and issue a letter you can include as part of your sellers' disclosure.
- Short Sale 4 point inspections We help our potential short sale buyers make the decision whether or not wait the extended time period it sometimes takes, or just move on to the next one. Also, seventy five dollars is a lot easier to let go compared to the hundreds they would have otherwise spent having all the typical inspections.
- Moisture intrusion inspections we use infrared cameras to help our clients maintain a watertight envelope around their investment.
- Construction draw inspections we typically provide 3 reports throughout the construction process including a final walk through with our client.
In regards to our inspectors: All of our inspectors are licensed by the State of Florida, are insured in compliance with the State of Florida regulatory board and are certified by InterNACHI, the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors. Our Inspectors integrate the newest technological advances in detection equipment and techniques with nationally recognized standards of practice and an unwavering code of ethics. Lastly, they are some of the most polite people you will ever meet. I look forward to hearing back from you.
Owner and Inspector
Green Leaf Home Inspections Inc